Tuesday, August 2, 2011

5Ks are not to be taken lightly

So I ran a 5K six weeks post partum after not having run for the previous 10 months. It was bad. Terrible. Everytime I ran, milk would flow. I was busting and in terrible pain. I ended up limping over the finish line holding some rather large boobs. I felt like a boob, too, though. I had good intentions of finding time to run after having Grant.  Two kids has rocked my world like I hadn't imagined. Six weeks later, I still haven't found time to run. It makes me sad, it is my sanity saver after long days. Maybe once I am done nursing there will be time for evening runs that I love so much.

Anyway, I am talking about this race six weeks later because I wanted to share this picture. It is one of the reasons I don't leave home without my camera. You never know when you will need to take a picture. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...