Thursday, June 30, 2011

Goodbye June, we will miss you

I took pictures of our first day of June... I am just now getting them uploaded.
We started our day at 1am with this little one.


This one greeted us at a more reasonable 7am


This one came back for more...


Then I had some of this, yum!


And I got one of these


I came out to this


Got them both dressed


Running from the camera


Picture of the day- what are the chances?!?!


Got him!


Super Why break


Out the door to friends


Avoiding the sprinkler


Bubbles... check out those curls!


This little one is going to break lots of hearts... or eat lots of ice cream, you decide.


Peek-A-Boo


Mini Mommy


This gem of a friend let me eat my lunch first while she loved my child

The three musketeers


All the action gave me a nap!


More of this, story of my life...

Artistic moment


The daily wrestling match


Another artistic moment...


The day ended with baths, more nursing and stories, like they all do, but we had lots of fun June, and we can't wait for you to come again!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...