Friday, September 10, 2010

He is only little for so long...

Look how little he was just last winter!
I know I say this all the time, but my little boy is growing up so fast!  We went to Pump it Up this morning, and he played so hard that after an hour he was beat.  I had to climb in the obstacle course after him because he was laying down pretending to sleep.  When I got back to him, he squeezed my neck and gave me a big sloppy kiss!  He can be such a sweetie, and it melts me every time!  He is so funny when he goes on the big slide (he is big enough to go by himself now.) He drags the mat up to the top of the slide, and then spends 3 minutes trying to get him mat out nice and flat and perfect to ride down on.  It cracks me up when he stands up at the top of it and shakes the mat like you would a sheet trying to get it just right! 

We have been very busy the last two weeks getting the new swing set for our Church together.  It is absolutely massive, and was quite the ordeal to put together!  We finally finished it last night, and Preston was really impressed with the telescope, rock wall, slippery slide.... So funny considering he has one very similar in his backyard.  After Pump it Up this morning we had to go to Lowe's and get landscaping timber and re-bar to surround it and fill the area with mulch.  I will be so relieved when this swing set is finished, and we can show it off to the church!  My Junior Women's Group has worked very hard to earn enough money to get to this point!  It should be a lot of fun for many years! 

Preston with my grandparents in 2007
We are looking forward to a busy weekend, it is grandparent's weekend after all!  Don't forget to call your grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...